Code of Conduct
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Phoenix Raceway, the following code of conduct has been established:
- Show respect to all guests, Raceway employees and their property
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Raceway property
- Displays of the confederate flag will not be allowed
- Observe no smoking in all designated grandstand family seating areas, stairs and in elevators
- Comply with all parking, camping and RV published rules
- Follow all instructions of Raceway personnel
- All persons entering the Raceway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Raceway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Raceway
- Sitting in a reserved grandstand seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface
- Possession inside the track grounds of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests, displaying signage or flags that impedes sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Raceway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Raceway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Raceway ticket outlets only.
Phoenix Raceway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each. Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Raceway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting Phoenix Raceway.